At East End Group We Take Safety Seriously
The health and well being of our team is of utmost importance. We strongly commit to providing a safe environment for everyone on the job site and throughout our organization. This commitment protects our people and client partners from the dangers, risks and liability inherent with construction and building services.
East End Group provides OSHA Training to all of its field personnel and management staff. In addition to this training employees attend daily Tool Box Talks, CPR and First Aid Training, Safety Committee Meetings, and Monthly Safety Training. The purpose of this training is to educate field personnel so they work intelligently and safely.
East End Group employs a full time Safety Coordinator who is responsible for the day to day safety of field operations. The Safety Coordinator performs jobsite safety audits, reviews safety documents and programs, enforces the written safety policy participates in field management meetings, provides employee training and communicates areas for improvement with the management team.
At East End Group our people are our greatest asset and we remain focused on limiting risk of all types in order to protect our employees and client partners.
Safety Training Topics Include:
- Physical Qualifications of Task Performance
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Mishap Reporting & Investigation
- Emergency Planning
- Medical, First Aid, and Proper Sanitation
- Setting Up Temporary Facilities & Structures
- Hazardous or Toxic Agents & Environments
- Proper Signage and Communication
- Fire Prevention and Protection
- Material Handling
- Fall Protection, Work Platforms and Scaffolding
- Power Tool and Equipment Safety
- Excavation and Trenching
- Steel Erection
- Confined Spaces
- Any many more…